WMS - Troubleshooting
Set up email notifications for Data Container Errors and System Errors
This process should be followed when installing Movilizer to ensure that future errors are noticed and appropriate action taken. These errors are generated by scheduled jobs so will not be seen by the logged in user.
- Open the list of saved searches with the menu option "Reports > Saved Searches > All Saved Searches".
- Find the saved search "MOV NetSuite Error Log" and click "Edit".
- Click the Email tab.
- Check the "Send email alerts when records are created/updated" option.
- In the recipient list, add any people that should be notified when an error occurs.
- Repeat steps 2 - 5 for the saved search "MOV NetSuite Data Container Error".
Updating the Bundle
This bundle is managed and will be updated as required.
Uninstalling the Bundle
Select Set-up / Customisation / Installed Bundles/ List
Select Uninstall next to MOV Movilizer Integration
Uninstalling this bundle should generally follow the steps provided in the NetSuite Help Center topic Uninstalling Bundles into Your NetSuite Account. The capabilities of SuiteBundler may change over time; review this help topic to verify the current behavior of uninstalling bundles.